If you are concerned about whether you will be able to vote in-person, I
am suggesting voters VOTE AT HOME:
- Print out/download a copy of the Request for Absentee Ballot.
- Fill it out, being sure to mark “ALL” as to which ballots you want.
- EITHER have your form notarized by a Notary Public OR send a copy of the front and back of your driver’s license, passport photo page, tribal identification, or other allowed identification. In CLAY COUNTY, you can take a picture of your license and email to the Clay County Auditor.
- Mail to your county auditor.
IF you requested an absentee ballot for the Primary and do not remember if you checked “ALL” or “General” as well as “Primary,” you can call your county auditor and find out.
CLAY Co. Auditor: (605) 677-7120 TURNER Co. Auditor: (605) 297-3153
VOTE AT HOME
SEPTEMBER 18, 2020 – First day of VOTE AT HOME
When you get your ballot from the auditor:
- Look through it and make sure you VOTE for CAITLIN COLLIER for SD HOUSE DISTRICT 17
- If you have any questions about candidates or initiated measures or constitutional amendments, do some research
- Place your ballot in the envelope provided and SIGN the back of the envelope.